Baseball Video Pitching Simulator Live Pitcher Batting Cage Malabo
ProBatter Sports produces video baseball pitching simulators that combine an HD video image of an actual pitcher with three-wheel pitching robotics to create a realistic hitting experience that perfect a hitter’s timing, delivered to Malabo, Equatorial Guinea.
Video Baseball Pitching Machine Delivered to Malabo, Equatorial Guinea
Welcome to the future of baseball hitting training! Our video baseball pitching simulators combine an HD quality, video image of a real pitcher with a programmable state-of-the-art three-wheel pitching machine to give players the most realistic and effective hitting experience possible. Our users have called it the ‘next best thing to facing a live pitcher’.
Video Baseball Pitching Simulator Delivered to Malabo, Equatorial Guinea, GQ
Our video baseball pitching simulators offer a variety of batting cage technical features, including touch pad interfaces, programmable pitches, and soon to be, app-controlled pitching machines that allow you to customize your hitting training session to your specific baseball training regimen.
For the ultimate hitting experience, try our ProBatter Video Baseball Pitching Simulator. This cutting-edge pitching simulator combines advanced analytics and state-of-the-art pitching robotics technology to create the most realistic baseball game scenarios possible. With its video screen projecting a HD video image of an actual pitcher pitching a baseball, you’ll feel like you’re really facing off against a top-notch pitcher.
Video Baseball Pitching Simulator Delivered to Malabo, Equatorial Guinea
With our Video Baseball Pitching Simulator, you and your athletes can practice your swing against a variety of pitches, each designed to simulate real game scenarios. Our video pitching machine replicates a real pitcher on a video screen and combines it with our programmable, robotic pitching machine technology.
This takes batting practice to another level where the video baseball pitching machine can throw any pitch imaginable, fast balls, curve balls, sliders, you name it, from both right handed and left handed pitchers, and our video pitching simulator will throw it up to major league velocities.
Video Baseball Pitching Simulators Delivered to Malabo
Adding a ProBatter Video Baseball Pitching Simulator to your batting cages in Malabo, Equatorial Guinea will give your athletes the edge to give your team every baseball training advantage they need to take their game to the next level. Whether a beginner or a seasoned professional, our modern video pitching simulators are the perfect way to improve your timing and hitting skills to maximize your performance come game day.
Automated Video Baseball Pitching Systems Delivered to Malabo, Equatorial Guinea
Try our automated video baseball pitching systems today and see the difference for yourself. With our advanced pitching technology, live pitcher video, and ability to interchangeably change pitches, you’ll increase your batting average in no time and win more games!
- Professional Baseball video pitching simulators
- Programmable Baseball pitching machines all for:
- College baseball teams and players
- High school baseball teams and players
- Youth baseball teams and players
ProBatter Video Pitching Machines can throw any of the following pitches from both right handed and left handed pitchers at up to major league velocities:
- 4 seam fast ball
- 2 seam fast ball
- Split finger fastball
ProBatter recommends the following companies for more information about the pitching simulator and batting cage industry:
ProBatter offers the following video pitching machine models:
- PX3 Baseball/Softball/Cricket
- Challenger Programmable Pitching Machine
- Professional PX3 Combo Units
- Iron Mike Video Conversion Kit (Baseball)
- Hack Attack Video Conversion Kit (Baseball or Softball)
- Iron Mike VIdeo Complete Kit (Baseball)
- Junior Hack Attack Video Conversion Kit (Baseball or Softball)
- Hack Attack Video Conversion Kit (Baseball or Softball)
- Strike Out Pro pitcher training system
- Tunnels to Go – ProBatter II Iron Mike
- Tunnels to Go – Fan Interactive
- ProBatter Junior (Polyball)
- ProBatter + Hittrax or Rapsodo
ProBatter proudly serves the following capital cities in Africa:
Algiers, Algeria – Luanda, Angola – Porto-Novo, Benin – Gaborone, Botswana – Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso – Gitega, Burundi – Praia, Cabo Verde – Yaoundé, Cameroon – Bangui, Central African Republic – N Djamena, Chad – Moroni, Comoros – Brazzaville, Congo Brazzaville – Kinshasa, Congo Kinshasa – Yamoussoukro, Cote d Ivoire – Djibouti, Djibouti – Cairo, Egypt – Malabo, Equatorial Guinea – Asmara, Eritrea – Addis Ababa, Ethiopia – Libreville, Gabon – Accra, Ghana – Conakry, Guinea – Bissau, Guinea-Bissau – Nairobi, Kenya – Maseru, Lesotho – Monrovia, Liberia – Tripoli, Libya – Antananarivo, Madagascar – Lilongwe, Malawi – Bamako, Mali – Nouakchott, Mauritania – Port Louis, Mauritius – Mamoudzou, Mayotte – Rabat, Morocco – Maputo, Mozambique – Windhoek, Namibia – Niamey, Niger – Abuja, Nigeria – Saint-Denis, Reunion – Kigali, Rwanda – Jamestown, Saint Helena Ascension And Tristan Da Cunha – São Tomé, Sao Tome And Principe – Dakar, Senegal – Victoria, Seychelles – Freetown, Sierra Leone – Mogadishu, Somalia – Pretoria, South Africa – Cape Town, South Africa – Bloemfontein, South Africa – Juba, South Sudan – Khartoum, Sudan – Lobamba, Swaziland – Mbabane, Swaziland – Dodoma, Tanzania – Banjul, The Gambia – Lomé, Togo – Tunis, Tunisia – Kampala, Uganda – Lusaka, Zambia – Harare, Zimbabwe
From Our Blog
Fun Facts of Malabo, Equatorial Guinea, GQ
- Country: Equatorial Guinea
- Year Founded: 1827
- Settled by: Indigenous African peoples in the territory of Equatorial Guinea included Bantu tribes, the Fang, and the Bubi. The Portuguese explorer Fernão do Pó was the first European to discover the island of Bioka in 1472 and Portugal officially colonized it in 1474. In 1778 the land and adjacent islets were ceded to Spain.
- Known For: As of 2004, Equatorial Guinea is the third-largest oil producer in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Official Language: Portuguese, Spanish, French
- National Animal: Giraffe
- Time Zone: Africa/Malabo
- Population: 187,302
- Population Density: 561
- Page ID: Malabo_Equatorial_Guinea_82
- Set ID: Capital_City_Set_Malabo_Equatorial_Guinea